The CA&ES administration strives to achieve the goals set forth in the college's Mission Statement:
"To develop students into scholars, mentors, and responsible citizens of the State of California, the United States and the world;
To advance, integrate, evaluate and communicate knowledge of the sciences and technologies of natural resource utilization and conservation, agriculture, food, nutrition, human development, and related environmental, health, safety and policy concerns;
To seek out, anticipate and lead in addressing the needs
of citizens, communities and governmental agencies, particularly in California."
- Read about Interim Dean Delany's background.
Get to know the associate deans:
- Programmatic Associate Dean Jan Hopmans
- Associate Dean for Undergraduate Academic Programs Diane Ullman
- Associate Dean for International Programs Jim Hill
- Faculty in the academic senate and the academic federation help govern the college.
- The blueprint for planning and resource allocation.
- Contact information for the departments.
- Contact information for the Dean's Office - by
- Contact information for the Dean's Office - by last name.